Registration is closed for 2018. We look forward to hearing from you in 2019.
Registration form for 2018!
Scroll down to view the code of conduct and waiver of liability. Click here if you are food truck vendor.
Please complete the following information to submit your registration. If you are selected as a vendor, we will notify you via a PayPal invoice, payable within 15 days. Your fee is non-refundable upon acceptance. Please ensure all information is accurate. If you have questions, please email email@example.com or message us on Facebook.
Registration is due July 31. Cost $40 (non-refundable)
Late registration after August 1 if space still available. Cost $50 (non-refundable)
Holistic Wellness Fair Vendor Code of Conduct
By submitting your application to be a vendor at the Holistic Wellness Fair, you agree to abide by all codes of conduct below and to all terms and conditions as stated on the registration application.
- The fair is Saturday, September 15, 2018, at Odell Weeks from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm. Vendor agrees to be present for the entire time.
- Setup begins on Friday from 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm and continues on Saturday at 7:00 am and must be completed by 9:00 am.
- You must be finished removing your items by 4:00 pm. You will be charged $26 for any portion of each additional hour you use.
- Under no circumstances will any vendor be allowed to participate if they are under the influence of any substance including, but not limited to, alcohol and drugs. You will be asked to leave and no refund will be given.
- If you make a mess, clean it up or you will be assessed a $260 cleaning fee.
- Cooking is not allowed. If you are planning to offer food for sale or sample, please come prepared with necessary equipment, utensils, supplies, etc. A separate kitchen rental can be arranged for a $25 fee if you need refrigeration, food prep space, or to keep food warm; however, cooking is PROHIBITED in the kitchen. All food must be ready to serve.
- Do not put any decorations or signage on the walls or windows.
- Park in the parking lot only. Do not park on the grass or next to exterior doors. Let us know if you need to pull closer for loading and unloading only.
- No smoking. It is a smoke-free facility.
- Alcoholic beverages and illegal drugs are prohibited.
- No weapons, including firearms or knives, even if you have a concealed weapons permit.
- No open flames, including burning candles or herbs such as sage.
- No animals other than licensed service animals.
Waiver of Liability
I, on behalf of myself, my heirs, personal representatives, or assigns, do hereby release and waive my right to sue Holistic Wellness Fair, LLC, its directors, officers, employees, volunteers, independent contractors, and agents from liability. This agreement applies to (1) personal injury (including death) from accidents or illnesses arising from the participation in Holistic Wellness Fair, LLC, activities, including, but not limited to, all services, organized activities, and classes; and to (2) any and all claims resulting from the damage to, loss of, or theft of property.
By submitting this application, I agree that I have read this waiver of liability and fully understand its terms. I understand that I am giving up substantial rights, including my right to sue. I acknowledge that I am signing the agreement freely and voluntarily, and intend my submittal to be a complete and unconditional release of all liability to the greatest extent allowed by law in the State of South Carolina.